At Full Circle Prenatal, we believe that healthy fertility is both a need of the individual and the collective. This belief lies at the heart of our work. Supporting fertility expands beyond pregnancy planning and conception/postpartum protocols to addressing the landscape of whole health, and treating the whole human, regardless of gender, sex, age, diagnosis, or even desire to procreate.
Informed by evidence-based research, we educate on the choices that can best nurture the foundation of fertility, driving epigenetic capacity for future wellness, and engaging our larger human potential for creation, at any age.
- Through scientific evidence and informed decisions, we have the power to advance our fertility health.
- Health, nourishment, and fertility should be considered and supported at all ages and stages.
- Fertility health is a right, and it applies to everyone and every health concern.
- Our bodies and cycles assist in keeping a pulse on our health.
- Fertility support should be cost-effective and accessible to all.
- By viewing fertility as a collective issue, we extend our understanding, care, and connections.
"Fertility is an individual health issue, yes, but it’s also a public health issue, it’s a community health issue, and a fundamental health consideration of our species. We have to balance micro and macro needs. At the heart of Full Circle Prenatal, we see healthy fertility as a pursuit of vitality, which everyone deserves. We’re deeply motivated by the stories of yearning within our communities, and honor all joys and struggles as our own. Because they are.”-Ayla Barmmer, MS, RD, LDN